Sunday, December 29, 2013

This Is the End



First of all I hope all of you had great holidays so far and enjoyed the Christmas days. For me that always means spending time with my family, seeing my oldest friends again and tons of good food :-) 

Now the year 2013 is coming to an end. Every year I wonder where the time went and every year it seems that especially the period after the summer until the Christmas break flies by faster and faster. Next summer I will be done with my Master. By then I will be hopefully working in my dream job (whichever that might be), or travelling around the world. But before that I have enough on my plate: Finishing my last courses, mastering exams and writing the Master Thesis. However spending time with friends, eating well, going out (concerts, exhibitions, parties), watching movies and travelling should also be part of the agenda. I believe if you are well rested and having other influences (next to your study) , which stimulate your creativity, you are able to concentrate and to perform better.

The end of this year also marks the end of my blog entries. A student from another study will take over this task. I hope you enjoyed reading these entries and if you got anything out of it, let it be insights, ideas or advice, I see this work as a success.

Good luck!
Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment